Maharaja Saeed is the 9th Champion in Swords and Sandals II: Emperor's Reign.
He is the final threat of the tournament: Master's Court.
The Maharaja Saeed is a warlord from the lands of Taj Brandhir in Swords and Sandals 2. He is deadly with the blade and is also a world renowned chess grandmaster.
Maharaja Saeed is a moustached man who is mainly equipped of warlord armour. He wears a turban hat, wields a saber and a oak longbow.
- Great Agility
- Good Defence
- Good Armour
- Good Magic
- Middling Strength
- Middling Stamina
- Him and Marksman Dantus have the same ranged weapon.
- The only differences are that he has his enchantment Poison weak on it while Marksman Dantus has Fire enchantment Medium on it.
- He has the blade of Lord Talah'udin.
- Its unknown how he has Lord Talah'udin's Weapon
- It is possible he either is Lord Talah'udin's Ally or Master or he has bought or recovered his weapon somehow