He is the final threat of the tournament: Woolridge’s Meat Emporium Cup.
The song "Every Time You Go Away, You Take a Piece of Meat With You" was a huge hit for John the Butcher several decades ago.
John is a bearded, red-haired man who is slightly equipped. He wears a butcher hat and wields a poisonous hatchet. He also appears in Swords and Sandals IV. In Swords and Sandals II Redux he wears the entire Cutpurse set armour with the exception of hat, replaced with the Hat of Ham. His Victory Position is him being happily angry and taking off his ham.
- Good Strength
- Medium statistics
- Getting potion with no Magicka
- No Attack
- No Magicka
- He has armor points on every places of his body even in the places where he don't wears armour.
- Son of Stylonius has armor points on his breastplate area while it is not equipped.
- Just like The Great Beast, he have an item while he doesn't have Magicka.
- He controls one of the AI players in Swords and Sandals IV: Tavern Quests.